Kim Hyun Joong denies that he is dating After School's UEE

Maybe I am glad hearing Hyun Joong denied the rumors about dating UEE but that is not to say I am not liking the girl. Maybe I am just shipping him with other actress that is why this denial is a relief for me. Then it is not to say that my ship is true because there is no confirmation after all these years, it is just that there is hope that it may come true in the future.

Anyway, I have watched them in Barefoot Friends and although many have seen the "moments" between HJ and UEE, well, I think he was being his usual self, the caring and sweet guy to the only girl in the group. Let us not forget that she is the only girl. And maybe they look good together that is why viewers liked them.

I don't think HJ will deny a rumor in an interview if it was true. He knew that lying would certainly earned him the ire of the people in the industry if found out true. And if there are possible photos snapped of them together, it would be embarrassing for him and makes him a liar.

this is just my thoughts regarding the news

mslee1107

THE NEWS


Kim Hyun Joong talked about the rumors of him dating After School's UEE!

Back when both of them were starring on 'Barefoot Friends', a rumor had spread that the duo were actually dating. According to rumors, Kim Hyun Joong had introduced UEE to his friends as his girlfriend. Even though the rumors quieted after the show ended, it still pops up from time to time.

In an interview he had with Star Today, he was asked about the rumors. He answered, "It's not true at all. To be honest, I trusted these rumors out of instinct. But now that I became one of the subjects, I realized they're not believable. I heard through the rumors that I was dating UEE, and we laughed together when we saw it. After that, the staff kept teasing us, so I jokingly said 'she's my girlfriend', and that became the fuel for another round of rumors. It's a scary world."

He added, "We were all close during the filming, but I don't think I could ever be dating UEE like the rumors suggest."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review