My Dear Guardian - Male Lead Keeps Me from Dropping It

 If not for male lead in the drama My Dear Guardian I would have dropped this long ago. At first I was skeptical if this cdrama will be interesting coming from watching Capt. Xing Kilei - Bai Jin Ting in You're My Hero. It really was a good feel drama and with Sandra Ma as female lead I enjoyed the journey of main cast as the story unravel. Giving a chance to MDG i waited 5 or 6 episodes before it grew on me thanks to Johnny Huang's charm.




The longer the episodes come the story drags. And the villain is really getting on my nerves. Still I linger and the appearance of the cousin of Liang MuZe who has a love line with  Tian Yong made it easier to shift my attention to their story. With 2 episodes remaining I am regretting I did not leave early on. The good soldier Tian Yong passed away and the villain's mother get to receive an organ from him. I just felt disappointed. Yes somehow there was a good deed in the end but with the villain not have an ounce of regret I want to ask the writer what's the point of saving a character that only appeared in 1or 2scenes in the entire series?


Since I am left with only 2 more episodes I guess I just have to finish watching it🙄😌.


One thing good this drama done to me is that I became a fan of Johnny Huang🥰😝.


-mslee1107- writes

Comments

  1. Oh my, it’s the same with me too! I keep watching just for the male lead 😍.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review