The Anti Fan Turns Into Leading Lady

 As you can deduce from the title yes I am watching So I Married The Anti Fan. This has been in my queue downloaded list in IQIYI for sometime now. Im glad I was able to start watching and catching up. It was a good 4 episodes before I became really interested in the story. I guess the progressing loveline between Choi Tae Joon and Soo Young makes it more enjoyable to watch.



One of the quotes that made me think is this one above. It was during GeunYoung wearing a small size shoes given by Joon. It made sense since it is so true. That's why I made this via my geulgram.


Anyway as the story progresses the anti fan is becoming the leading lady of our famous actor dash singer. I guess being in her company made him realize what a wonderful person she is and that she is totally misunderstood. I like the part where there is no long period of contemplation on his part and just kissed her and told her he likes her. It was so simple and yet sincere. No fanfare no whatever. He seized the moment. 

And so...I wonder how will their romance be if it will be open? I am expecting chaos! 


-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review