[FANACCOUNT] KOREAN FAN MET YUCHUN AT A DEPARTMENTAL STORE’S LIFT 20JUNE2013


credit as tagged via http://parkyoochunsgfc.com

After exam, with mum and mum’s friend, we went to Apgujeong Hyundai departmental store shopping for clothes. We don’t like to take escalator and while waiting for the lift, there is someone behind approaching to take the lift. Then on my side I notice a very nice scent. With curiosity, I keeping looking at a very good looking guy that mouth, nose and eyes that looks like Yuchun. Because I keep looking, he noticed my presence and look at me, straight to my eyes, “Ah, it I really Yuchun ah”  my heart was beating very fast but I tried to look calm, gracious on the outside, keep looking but embarrassed that I avoid his gaze. I really want to cry as I did not see him so close up and did not attend a single fan meeting before, my heart beat once and once and once….Although I want to acknowledge I know him but because this was his private time and I afraid to disturb him therefore I suppressed my feelings , afraid to scare him and I just stay quiet. When reaching the 3rd floor, in the silence, my handphone sounds…..BE THE ONE~BE THE ONE~
At the time, our eyes met…so embarrassed that I can’t describe, quickly change my handphone to vibrate. Yuchun was containing his smile, his lips was curving, he step out of the lift when reaches 3rd floor.
Although, yesterday I was very sad, my boyfriend rejected me when I call him out for drink, but after I saw Yuchun I was very very happy that I decided to post out my encounter due to my luck.
This sentence really exists “ An angel from heaven”, after seeing Yuchun, I felt this sentence really suits him, really his face was shining, good figure, long legs, shoulder was indeed very broad, very tall. In less than 3 mins, I have scanned through everything, but that fellow had liked bullet cap for more than a year.
Huhu really very happy until can die, now also.
Yuchun yesterday was wearing bullet cap, grey short sleeves T-shirt, jeans, pink sport shoe, left hand carrying shopping bag, left hand watch is really (nice looking), a nice scent from his body.
I am not a pervert.
To conclude: An unforgettable scent
+ Hair colour did not change, a compare to the picture it is still brown, starting to slim down. In a hot day wearing short sleeves T-shirt, and could see his arm,  hair, also veins, again I am not pervert. Bullet cap is dark grey, jeans with black leather belt, T-shirt until the pelvis, collar bone very soft, neck quite long, the scent from the body makes one unforgettable. Today I wrote down this encounter, now I am at the departmental store, pray that I can find it.
Source :DC JYJ Gall
Chinese translation by @暖日呀呀
English translation & Shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review