Han Hyo Joo keeps Jung Woo Sung's lips sealed for 'High Cut'


cre: allkpop

Han Hyo Joo kept Jung Woo Sung lips sealed in an edgy pictorial for 'High Cut'. 

Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo became the next stars to take on the monochrome trend and showed their magnetic chemistry as an edgy couple. The couple both sport short hairstyles, looking like they could very well be the next 'Bonnie and Clyde'.

Han Hyo Joo shared, "I learn something in each production I participate in, and in this film, I learn how to survive among men? I thought to myself that I also want to become a man. I had such a good and fun time while filming. Jung Woo Sung, especially, is a mood-maker whenever we do interviews together."

It seems Han Hyo Joo learned the secret to the survival of the fittest among her male co-stars as Jung Woo Sung shared, "To be honest, Han Hyo Joo is the driving force of this film."

'Stakeout' will hit theaters early this July!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review