ChunHye FanFiction - Inkymuse New Home for ChunHye Lovers

My friend from soompi who had written 2 beautiful fanfictions was having some troubles from fans that are questioning her works. I as a chunhyer was saddened by these events and I don't want her beautifully written fan fictions dedicated to our OTP and to gazillion followers of the chunhye couple  be wasted by succumbing to their childish request that those be taken down.

So after having some deliberation within herself, she followed her heart and what many chunhyers  want, to let her work stay and be shared to readers. So, she found  a new home for them and to silence those petitioners, she modified/made some changes in her fanfictions.

Inkymuse has been writing not only fan fics but children's stories for a long time now and I hope that no one will dare belittle her as only the author but give her respect that she deserves. A writer that has her own charm and unique way of telling a story.

I am a fan. I know it when I am reading a good story.

Well so much for my thoughts...

here's INKYMUSE NEW HOME for readers of Fan Fiction




mslee1107

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review