Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong once accidentally called his girlfriend by his ex's name


cre: allkpop

Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he'd been dumped by a lot of women over the years.

On the August 15 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3', he revealed, "I've been dumped by a lot of women. Once, I even got dumped from a text message. She told me, 'Have a good life', so I replied, 'Okay'."

He added, "But if I date, I put my everything into the relationship. If we go out, I take care of everything. I can't stand seeing a girl flustered and not knowing what to do".

But apparently, even the mighty Kim Hyun Joong makes mistakes. He confessed, "Once, I called my girlfriend by my ex's name. I made the mistake and it really surprised the both of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment