AOF - Jin Se Yeon Joined Kim Hyun Joong's New Drama

When I saw the photo, I knew I had watched her before in another drama, and I was right. Jin Se Yeon was in Five Fingers as the lead heroin opposite Joo Ji Hoon then. Now, she joined the cast of Age of Feelings/Inspiring Generation [still waiting for the official title...] along with Kim Hyun Joong and Lim Soo Hyang. She will be playing the role of Yoon Ok Ryun who will be Shin Jung Tae's [KHJ] love interest in the drama as the singer from Shanghai. I believe she filled the spot where Kim So Eun was first cast but due to change of air date and conflict in schedules she backed out.

While Lim Soo Hyang will play Gaya.

the news:


source: allkpop

Jin Se Yeon will star opposite Kim Hyun Joong on the new KBS 2TV drama 'Generation of Youth'!



Her agency Early Bird Entertainment stated, "After careful consideration, [Jin Se Yeon] decided to make her return to dramas through this production... Although she consistently acted in theater, she is working hard to prepare for her first drama in a long time, so we ask for your love and support."

She'll be playing Yoon Ok Ryun, the female lead and love interest of Kim Hyun Joong's character. Yoon Ok Ryun is known for her pretty face and becomes a famous singer in Shanghai.

Jin Se Yeon shared, "Following 'Five Fingers', I am awaiting my first drama in a long time with a nervous and excited heart... During the past year, I studied acting a lot to show a good image through my stage for the musical 'Closer' and acting classes. I will prepare a lot more and work hard in the remaining time to show a good image. I ask for your support."

'Generation of Youth' takes place in Shanghai, China during the 1930s and portrays the story of love and friendship. Stay tuned for its premiere following 'Pretty Man' this January!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review