[Video] Roommate Episode 16 - Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Cut with Jo Seho at Hotel King Wrap Up Party

I am chincha, chincha, crazy over Hotel King and still is returning to some favorite episode scenes of the drama. Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne's love story caught me like a disease.So anything and everything about Hotel King, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae as of now are a must see and must read for mslee.

I hoped I did reviews and screen caps of the drama while it was airing, then. Well, since I am so into Hotel King, the recent episode of Roommate where Lee Dong Wook is one of the mainstay and a favorite, the wrap up party of Hotel King was included in the episode. Love the conversations between Jo Se Ho and Lee Dong Wook and also with Lee Da Hae when Dong Wook invited her to visit Roommate. Her answers, although funny and Ah Mo Ne's way, are enough to fuel my romantic notions about the possibility of a romance between them. Of course, I have to ship them so hard but shipping for now is something I decided not to do. It is madness and hope is extremely eternal and sometimes my heart can not take the patience shipping a couple through the years.

Anyway, I decided to edit the episode and gather the clips.

Enjoy! 

mslee1107

source: my facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review