Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Friday, February 12, 2016

Collection of OST/Fanvids of Cheese in the Trap

Official MV and fan made videos...

The following are some of my favorites. A one stop place to listen and watch beautiful songs with Seol and Jung's love story. Since I can't get enough of my OTP...

-mslee1107-

[์น˜์ฆˆ์ธ๋”ํŠธ๋žฉ OST] ๊ฐ•ํ˜„๋ฏผ - Such (Feat. ์กฐํ˜„์•„ of ์–ด๋ฐ˜์ž์นดํŒŒ) MV




[Vietsub MV] I am Love Feat - Tearliner ft. Yozoh (Cheese in The Trap OST Part .2) [MA Team]




[Kara+Vietsub][Fanmade] Maybe I Like You - Cheese In The Trap OST (Part 1)




Yoo Jung x Hong Seol - Why Don't U Love Me #3-4



[Vietsub + English] Such - Kang Hyun Min feat. Jo Hyun Ah (Cheese in the trap OST part.3) [MA Team]





[Vietsub + English] Vanilla Acoustic - Our Time (Cheese in the Trap OST Part.4) [MA Team]



Yoo Jung x Hong Seol - Such #5-6





[Vietsub + English] SALTNPAPERMYK - Go (Cheese in the Trap OST Part 5) [MA Team]

No comments:

Post a Comment