Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Loving The OST of Master's Sun

Because I am loving every bit of the rom/com Master's Sun, even the soundtracks are beautiful and fit the drama.
The awesome chemistry between So Ji Sub and Ging Hyo Jin makes a viewer like me wanting for more. The story is like any other rom/com but then the way it was written is surely to give viewers a lot of romantic feelings. As always, every scene with Joo Jung Won and Tae Gong Shil put a smile in my face.

I made a playlist of the soundtracks. All thanks to the original uploader of the videos. Very beautiful.

Six beautiful fanmade videos.


ENJOY!!!

mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment