What Is Yoon Eun Hye’s Complex?

What Is Yoon Eun Hye’s Complex?

cre: soompi

Does someone as lovely as Yoon Eun Hye have any complexes?
Recently, Yoon Eun Hye confessed that she does indeed have a complex, which is that her bones are so thin that it makes her seem like she gained a lot of weight.
On January 29, Yoon Eun Hye appeared on “One Night of TV Entertainment” and revealed, “Because my bones are so thin, even if I gain a little bit of weight, it looks like I gained a lot.”
She continued, “Also, even when I do lose weight, it doesn’t make much of a difference in appearance.”
However, the actress showed her confidence and humor by answering, “I was pretty since I was in my mother’s womb,” when the reporter asked her, “Since when were you so pretty?”
Yoon Eun Hye also drew eyes for saying that Gong Yoo was closest to her ideal type.

Comments

  1. YAAAAYY... otokeee Sunbae... Go Eun Chan <3 Choi Han Kyul.... :D

    how are you Sunbae , hope you're fine... blogging full speed ahead ! Sunbae Jjang !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review