[ep.28] Cuteness Overload! JjongAh Bali Trip Screen caps Batch 1

Well, mslee just can not get over this episode that I think I already watched it for the nth time! Downloaded and saved in a USB and watching in my big screened TV, this couple brings the largest smiles on my face. Ottoke? I got the fever! The addiction for JjongAh couple. Ah..chincha! I am shipping hard again!!!!


So, I may be some of the last shipper who discovered this amazing couple via WGM but even so, I am a sucker for romance and I won't let these two adorable creature escape my attention. I have been patient with making screen caps, lots of screen caps if you will notice even in my Facebook fan page so I will post screen caps here in my blog each episode.

Starting with their Bali trip where so many cute moments happened between Jong Hyun and Ah Young [Yura]. Every moment is so worth capturing because still photos freeze the moment to read exact emotions and feelings they might be trying to hide or expose.

Batch 1

coz mslee got too crazy making lots and lots...hahahaha

-collage-


Proud and Mesmerized Husband Jong!
Ah Young unleashing her charisma through sexy dancing on stage!


Couch Scenes
The Aegyo Mission






screen caps




















































































































mslee1107

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review