Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Friday, November 4, 2016

mslee's Song Pick for Tonight - 2PM - Make Love (Sub Esp | Eng Sub | Hangul | Roma) HD

Recently, I have been having trouble sleeping and I find listening to music continuously, either an entire album or on repeat mode for a single track helps me fall into deep sleep. It helps me calm and just be lost in the lyrics or melody of a song. Last night I fell asleep to the sound of BOF ost.

Tonight I am going to play this track from 2PM 's latest album Gentlemen's Game, Make Love. Actually I find this song soothing and very romantic. The melody and the rhythm is very nice and it's kind of addicting if you start listening to it.

So here goes....

goodnightπŸ˜‰

credit to the owner of the video via youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment