Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

mslee's Song Pick Today - SS301 (더블에스301) - 21 gram lyrics [Han/Rom/Eng]

The skies are crying today where I am. I woke up listening to pouring rain on my rooftop. Everything looks gloomy and though I am not sad I feel that the weather makes me want to contemplate and just let the minutes pass by. A good time to enjoy the silence in my room and solitude.

I decided to pick this track from SS301's comeback album ETERNAL 5, just to add to the mood and let the melancholic melody fills the room and my heart. A time to reminisce perhaps the past? hmmm...

The song has a nice melody and lyrics. It speaks of the longings of the heart. With the weather, I guess this is apt for a worthwhile listen... just until the rain stops and the sun peeks again at the horizon.

credit to the owner of the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment