Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Monday, November 14, 2016

The K2 Post Interview Photos of Ji Chang Wook



photos via naver

This guy is so amazing in his latest drama that wrapped up this weekend. A mercenary turned bodyguard suited Ji Chang Wook well. His role seemed tough but he executed the scenes perfectly. 






adding some thoughts...

But though the drama is good, I think it centered on the character of Choi Yoo Jin [Song Yoon A] which she played brilliantly. So I guess as for Ji Chang Wook, I still prefer his previous character in Healer where he charmed me from the very beginning. Not that The K2 did not, just like I said, it is great but I do think Song Yoon A made the drama shines even more. And of course the presence of Lee Jun Jin is a perfect match for word sparring with Song Yoon A.

-mslee1107-

No comments:

Post a Comment