#kimjunghyun My Eye Candy @the Moment๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜€

Who would have thought that I would find myself really looking forward to watch #school2017?



Hmmm...well I guess the drama has a nice plot and I am enjoying the light scenes but the best reason is because I found my eye candy of the moment!
Yup! Kim Jung Hyun is totally stealing hearts of young girls but here I am jumping on the wagon!

He was spectacular and already a scene stealer in #hong:therebelthief. But I was surprised how he can be bad boy and a tsundere at the same time in this highschool drama. With #kimsejeong as his leading lady the two are making me wanting so bad to ship them on and off cam.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

But back to my eye candy...

Ohh...I love these set of photos where uri Tae Woon is shirtless showing his sezy body that is so H.O.T!๐Ÿ˜

Yeah...truly...seriously...chincha chincha eye candy.






And then he can also be nice and look sweet and innocent?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š
Maybe...





-mslee1107-



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review