140606 Today is KimHyunJoong Day!

June 06, 2014


A special day for my one and only idol turned actor Kim Hyun Joong. A day to celebrate his birthday.


I am not good at making wallpapers or editing photos so I will just share a birthday cake photo with U:zoosin from Keyeast Official Facebook page.

I can't go back to when he first started in SS501 because that time I had no idea about K-Pop, but thankfully, I got to know him through Boys Over Flowers where my interest gathered so high enough to follow his career just before he made it as a solo artists. The last concert with SS501 was the first time I learned about the group and from then on searched the net for all things KIM HYUN JOONG! 

It has been over four years and Kim Hyun Joong is still the only one who will always give me that smile whenever I see him in photos or videos. His songs are all my favorites.

For his birthday this year, I think I have to say that he accomplished a big recognition  and that is a blessing for him already. Being recognized as a true actor from his last drama Inspiring Generation is truly an accomplishment he worked so hard to achieve.



A Birthday Wish from mslee1107

A simple happy birthday for you Hyun Joong. Keep up your good work. Stay the way you are. Honest and sweet to your fans all over the world. A genuine love you have for all the fans are what makes you unique and lovable.

Have a nice day with family and friends. For future projects, I wish you more success.



Saengil Chukahae! Kim Hyun Joong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review