{BTS] The Three Musketeers - Adorable Making Film of Lee Jin Wook and Seo Hyun Jin

I think I am shipping the characters of the Prince and the Princess of The Three Musketeers but looking at this BTS/Making Film of the scene where the Princess became drunk last week in episode 9, I can not help but smile giddily at the two of them. Lee Jin Wook is having a laugh while filming with Seo Hyun Jin. Seems that he was having a hard time carrying her to the short distance it took but successfully making it while not dropping her. I hearda loud sound of the smack she gave him at his back while he was carrying her in her supposed drunken state. Lol! She hit him hard.

They are also comfortable with each other and Seo Hyun Jin is like a funny girl and easy to be with. She is not intimidated at all with Lee Jin Wook and there was a moment where she was perhaps massaging his arms to make up for her weight that he endured while carrying her.




Of course, I did screen caps.:))












Edit:

I have to include this making film of the kiss scene, too.



Shoud I ship them in real life now that Lee Jin Wook is single? Hmm....


-mslee1107-


Comments

  1. Yes yes yes! I ship them too. I hope one day the will work together again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review