Media Photos - Lee Dong Wook @ MAMA 2014 Red Carpet

Ahm...so I am really stunned seeing the outfit of dashing Lee Dong Wook. It is not what I expected. For a while, I stared at the red pants. Or was it orange? Yeah, so flashy that it somehow clashed with the black and white tuxedo [upper part]. I see that he has a new hair color, more vibrant or is it because of the lighting?

Whatever, it takes some time getting used to his attire tonight at MAMA 2014. Well, I just stared at his handsome face. It's really not bad, it's just not that appealing. Ah, mianhe, Lee Dong Wook. But I think your style tonight is about being in tuned with the idols gathering at the event. For that, I am going to give you a thumbs up for being unique and eye catching, definitely!

photos as tagged










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review