Prime Minister and I Soon on GMA7 - Kapuso Channel



Prime Minister and I, the drama that unexpectedly charmed me will now be airing via GMA 7 channel [KAPUSO].

Can't wait to see the dubbed version of this fun and heartwarming drama that made me wait each week for new episodes then. YoonA of SNSD and talented senior actor Lee Beom Soo are the main leads of this drama. Their chemistry was so amazing and every interaction were comedic and also romantic.

Ah, I miss Nam Da Jung and Kwon Yool!The three kids are all cute, too.

For premiere I will update this blog soon!

Fighting!

-mslee1107-





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review