Still trying to catch up....

Hi! mslee1107 here.

I have been late in posting updates on dramas I am currently watching. I know some are visiting to see some updates, maybe photos, screen caps, gif and read random thoughts. Currently I am watching about 6 dramas. I have yet to post the final review for episode 10 of Missing Noir M because I have not yet watched it.

I hope to catch up soon. Anyway, late they may be, but definitely I will finish what I started.

Thank you to those who continue to drop by.


Kamsahamnida!




mslee1107

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review