[Video and Photos] English Translations - Heo Young Saeng bnt International Interview

I found an English translations of the recent interview of Heo Young Saeng with bnt International. Previously, I posted some of his pictorial but not the interview.


This is a full repost from another site. I just want to share this also here in my page.

Link of the post https://quainte501.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/1127-trans-as-usual-even-for-now-ss501-heo-youngsaeng/


-mslee1107-


11/27 [Trans] As usual even for now, SS501 Heo YoungSaeng


Credits : fashion@bntnews.co.kr + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.wordpress.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY
4c7766a428065d6516155d355492fe29
Long story short, SS501 has contributed to DSP Media’s accomplishment in its current glory. Because they maintained the rivalry against DongBangShinGi from the early days of H.O.T. vs Scheskies where SM Entertainment and DSP Media had divided market share on.
If you read ‘SS501’ as “Double S Oh Gong Il” then you are the new generation, if you read as “S S Oh Gong Il’”, then you are old generation. A group that makes an unfamiliar name familiar, SS501 members Heo YoungSaneg met with bnt News. It has been 10 years since his debut but he is still able to show off his baby face and puts the passing time to shame.
In the interview after the photoshoot, he slowly chooses and select each and every word he spoke, putting in his deepest heartfelt feeling. Prior to comeback as SS501, Heo YoungSaeng said he is preparing for a mini album with KyuJong and HyungJun. “We work hard to come back in an image that the general public misses us for”, an answer he seems to have considered and answered many times.
f80c469f66db402e38569caec068af85
Q. Thoughts on this pictorial shooting
It was very fun since it was my very first solo pictorial. I usually like things that are natural, having such atmosphere overall during the shooting seems make the shooting even more comfortable.
Q. Policeman ‘Seoul Metropolitan Police’s Special Promotions Unit’ Episodes
I became close with KiWoong while working out, and he suggested that we enlist to Police together. That’s why I volunteered for it, but ultimately I went in (enlisted) alone. DongWook hyung was the most senior around, then followed by JaeHoon hyung and HyoJong. DongWook hyung and JaeHoon hyung’s ranks are very high up from mine. They were very scary seniors. HyoJong is same age as me but we get along like friends. I was in the same room as DongWook hyung. I heard about ChangMin and Siwon being enlisted (to Police). ChangMin and I had undergone training together when I was a trainee at SM, and SiWon was my high school mate. It really depends on how you view it. It’s good when you think it’s good, difficult if you think it’s difficult.
Q. ‘SS501’ Debut
I dreamt of becoming an idol while watching Seo Taiji & Boys, H.O.T., Scheskies, Shinhwa, god sunbaenim-deul. Actually my dream was to debut during high school days, taking the van to go to the Suneung (University Entrance Exam) venue with fans cheering for me, and taking the exam. (laughs) I was first signed to BM which is a SM subsidiary company. Thereafter I came to Seoul from Jeollabuk-do province and started training at SM. I was there from 1st year of high school for about a year. Then I went through puberty so was going through times where I wanted to quit for the next 1.5 years. My dream collapsed, and felt that I was too old at that time. Then I decided to become a singer who sings well because I had been practicing a lot on my singing. Then I was casted off the streets at the end of 19 years old. But because at that time I knew of the (idol making) system and did not believe in such system, thus did not go for it. But I became close with that person (who casted him off the street) and I got recommended by him for an audition at DSP where they are looking for members of a group to rival against DongBangShinGi. I went for the audition without any expectations, since they already have lots of choices for the members of the group. The vocal teacher highly recommended me since my voice range is higher than the other members. Actually I was a trainee at DSP for 3 months before debuting.
Q. How about slump?
Actually I didn’t have any slump. While doing activities as a group and compared to solo activities, the stage became smaller and number of fans is lesser, I heard that was considered a slump, however I think of it as trying to get recognition.
Q. Solo activities
I had for 3 years prior to my enlistment, but was regretful that I didn’t have more solo activities. I like HyunA’s style of rapping. I didn’t know anyone in common, so I had to ask someone who is close with B2M representative and Cube representative. We didn’t get to do the recording together.
a60343d20d4119ccb2a3d07f07a9a78c
Q. KBS2 Drama ‘Sent From Heaven’
I had a lot of scenes with YoonHye. I am shy with people I just met, so it was very awkward initially, but since we have a lot of scenes together, we became close.
Q. Musical ‘One Day’ Role of ‘Han MinHo
The role is a lonely screenplay writer. The musical will be played in Japan. I heard that Korean Musicals are sort after to be exported to Japan. It is very tiring when practicing for musical. You have to memorise the song and scripts, but after the rough process, it’s fun. People who are acting together are SS501 HyungJun, Super Junior KangIn, Supernova SungMo, etc.
Q. What is Heo YoungSaeng’s unique charm?
I think my charm is looking young. I am still being asked to check ID. Then they became very sorry after checking. My charm is baby face. I guess because I didn’t fix anything so that’s why. (laughs)
Q. A part of your body you are confident of
Shoulder. Because it’s wide. (laughs)
Q. Weight loss, control diet? Exercise?
I am particular about fattening food. Not long before I got discharged from army, I began managing (my weight) with the mindset that I must return back to the society. I didn’t eat much breakfast, for lunch and dinner, I only eat what is offered in the army but avoiding soup and carbonated drinks, etc as they are fattening food. This went on for about 5 months. I gained a lot of weight at one time, so I started weight lifting after losing some weight. I worked very hard at that time and strained my waist and cruciate ligament. I am doing rehabilitation now.
Q. Your dating style is
I think it differs with each person. I would be very affectionate to some people, and to some I will become an insensitive guy.
Q. Hobby
Soccer, I frequently play soccer.
Q. Loves to drink? Drinking capacity is?
My drinking capacity differs with the type of alcohol. Taking soju as a standard, I can drink about 2~3 bottles when drinking with other people, and about 1 bottle when drinking alone. I prefer wine. If you mix Perrier carbonated water and liquor, I think you won’t get drunk.
Q. Celebrity you are close with
If you look at the related search words, there is Heo YoungRan and Heo YoungJi. I heard because our names are similar so people will think that we are relatives. We also joked about it in the army. I told them YoungJi was my relative and they believed. (laughs) Actually I haven’t met her before. I am close with JiBin. It started when I was doing SS501 activities, and have watched over him in his growing up. He is currently in the army, I also went (with him) when he was enlisted. Actually I am supposed to meet him after the interview today. He is a little like a grown-up kid, so I don’t feel our age gap. I am also close with Seo JiSeok hyung.
f42c0448f5b14a9e7b936878c6d76fbc
Q. Which variety show you wish to appear in
I want to appear in ‘SNL’ or ‘Running Man’ which I usually enjoy watching. I also would want to appear in ‘King of Masked Singer’ but I am afraid that I will be eliminated in the 1st round. I am very grateful that Mr Lee JungBong picked me as the best vocal among idol singers. I was featured in Lee JungBong’s song before.
Q. Another new field you would like to go into
I want to act. I want to try be it drama or movies.
Q. Role model is
Adam Levine. Recently I fell in love with Maroon 5’s rock genre. I like uncommon music. I wanted to go for their concert when they were here but I couldn’t get the tickets.
Q. Future directions, dreams
I want to continue working in the entertainment circle that I am able to work in. I want to be a singer that continues to (provide) music, I also want to be a multi-entertainer having diverse range of activities. I will also release a solo album.
Q. Thing you want most this year, year end
I am planning to release an album with HyungJun and KyuJong in January~February. We should be coming up with a dance song. It’s a huge stress as it has been a long time since we release anything. We fret a lot on the title song, if it should be something we like or something that the public yearns for. I don’t think we will be using the group name ‘SS501’. We will use it when all 5 of us reunite, so we are considering other names. It will be released in the style of a mini album, with 5~6 songs. We have decided that we will want to release official album as ‘SS501’. If all 5 of us are like-minded, we will definitely reunite again.
Q. Lastly, any words for your fans (트리플S)
Sorry to our fans because we should have come back as 5 but couldn’t do so. Two of them are in the army, and 3 of us were on the same page and thus decided to release an album. With this groundwork as a start, we will definitely reunite all 5 again. I hope that you will wait a little more to see all 5 of us together. We have not disbanded so I hope you will give us lots of support. It is winter, please pay attention to your health and hope you give lots of attention and support to someone called Heo YoungSaeng.
Planning: An Yena
Photo: bnt Photographer Choi Seungkwang
Video, editing: Jung Dojin, Lee Miri
Clothes: Akiiiclassic, Wolp, Etro, Carolina Herrera
Shoes: Akiiiclassic, Native, Etro
Hair: 엔끌로에 Lee Miyoung
Make-up: 엔끌로에 Gu Dayeon
Venue: Bysu Studio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review