[mslee's gif] Blade Man and My Spring Days - My One True Pair

I have a lot of time today so decided to make gifs. Yes, mslee1107 has done all these.

My One True Pair for these two dramas. My Spring Days' Dong Ha and Bom Yi. Never mind the ending, the epic journey of their romance is beautiful.

And below is my Blade Man's [Iron Man] OTP Se Dong and Hong Bin.
 Totally different aura between these two dramas but just the same, they both give viewers something to smile about.

Will try to add more and update this page later.

Please give proper credit when taking out photos:))

-mslee1107-


BOM YI / DONG HA







SE DONG / HONG BIN




you can also visit my tumblr



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review