Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.
Sunday, July 28, 2013
[MinSul] Sulli, Waiting for Her First Love...
excerpts from the article
f(x) Sulli Confesses She Never Had A First Love?
f(x)are currently promoting their new title track "Rum Pum Pum Pum", a song about first loves, and they recalled their own first experiences.
Although Sulli previously mentioned that she once fell for one of her bodyguards, it seems that wasn't enough to be considered her first love as she confessed, "I've never had a first love. It will come someday I hope?"
This article caught my eyes and my MinSul visitor. An article about sharing what it feels like having first love. Among the group, Sulli was ,like a babe, although confessing a certain attraction to one of her bodyguards, but easily disregarded it as not first love [hmmm...maybe the right word would be "crush"]. She is right though in saying that and not categorizing it as "first love". It's natural to feel some kind of attraction to someone who is always there by your side, protecting you, because this scenarios bring out the manly appeal of the person doing it for you.
Minsul shippers might say Sulli is not telling the truth or denying about her first love. I think it might be really the case for our baby Sulli. She never had a first love and hoping for it to come someday.
But what is first love in the real sense of the word? A feeling of romance in the air, it envelopes you making you feel all sorts of firsts that are making you wonder why. Hasn't she felt it yet? Sulli thinks she hasn't had yet, but maybe she doesn't want to put label or any name to what she felt to someone. That's why she answered it that way.
The shipper in me wants to challenge her answer in a fun way. I am not in a position to say or put words in her mouth just to make the MinSul shipper in me happy and satisfied. But what I can do is to list some things that will probably make her realize, she did had or is having her first love right now.
1. She is so comfortable with her oppas in the company, feeling loved and protected, she doesn't know when/if the feelings suddenly shift.
2. Working with a senior/oppa Minho in TTBY is just natural and not surprising because they have done a lot more activities together as f(x) and SHINee, she thought she thinks of him as a colleague and entertainer.
3. She felt uneasy doing their love lines together, the intimate kiss scenes, yet after the filming she probably shied away from thinking her pulses raced a million miles per second and kept saying to herself, "it's natural, it's my first on screen kiss with him".
4. But what about the BTS that showed Minho teasing her and she was liking it very much, even staying close to him? Was it not weird staying close with skinship even in between scenes?
5. The things that happened right after TTBY, the sudden change in their aura, the cellphones always on hand, some couple things found in them suggest that friendship did shift from a natural/comfortable one to more closer and mature oppa/dongsaeng relationship. The call made from Amazing f(x) exclusively for her was something intimate, though the conversation wasn't, still it told Sulli was special to him.
I could cite a lot more but we already knew them. What I am saying is that, these happened and we are seeing a beautiful development between our OTP, but the timing for confessing about such feelings is not yet now. Ergo, she is still waiting for that first love. But whatever she has right now, she is definitely glowing, maturing, turning into a fine lady and we know that these things happen in a woman when love has finally touched her heart. Because it is where the inspiration comes to feel alive and pretty always just like Sulli.