Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Friday, October 25, 2013

MinSul is Back! Latest Capture 131025

The sight of this two standing so close side by side is enough to give my tiring 
eyes a new energy. 

OMG! My MinSul babies are back! A long time since I saw a photo of them this close. So what if it's a group photo? My shipping heart is happy.



131025 f(x) with SHINee at Music Bank backstage (fr SHINee me2day)


via @counsel05/twitter

Embedded image permalink


:))

4 comments:

  1. oiiiii Sunbae, our Minsul thread is in chaoooosssss.... theres solid proof Minho visits PIrates filming location .
    otokeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Im going crazy here Sunbaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
    Yatttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just in case you wanna catch up : start at pg 92, Timnat2010 first to inform us !
    http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020773/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli-part-2/p92

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i made my first comment on pg 90 Sunbae, and got 11 awesomes....happy happy happy :DDD
    and thats just because I happen to remember a handful of Japanese words.... kekekeke :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the link! :)) will drop by.

    ReplyDelete