SS501 - A Night of Reunion - 5 Men as ONE on the Stage 131026

The promise became a reality! SS501 has always said they are not disbanded and there will come a time they will be seen together. Tonight, October 26, on Young Saeng's concert, the members attended and even got on stage and perform. A sight that surely brought tears to waiting fans, Triple S and other fan bases of individual members. I have always been a SS501 bias since I came to know them. But of course, I was one of those who came almost late. But nevertheless, I love seeing these boys, now men, as a group.

5 men as one on stage, the most awaited reunion!

Twitter has always been the fastest way of sharing photos and information and I am glad that all the latest photos were updated.

Thanks to all SS501 fans, theTriple S and of course my fellow Henecian who I follow. All photos are not mine.  I just want to share them here in my page, in my blog to archive this beautiful moments.

I hope there will be HD photos and even videos, soon.


source: twitter as tagged
from @khjean14, @Cheezeemelt, @KimHyunJoongThailand, @Indonesia Triple S, @murdererQ
@YoU, @DeannaHyun, @Triple S Thailand, @Hyunited6686 Henecia, 

credit to all the original owners





Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink































and video!





THANK YOU SS501. 

THIS NIGHT WILL GO A LONG WAY UNTIL YOUR NEXT STAGE APPEARANCE!

YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE.

AND THIS WHAT MATTERS MOST!


this is mslee1107

Henecian

and SS501 fan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review