Lee Dong Wook with Roommate Dance To Orange Caramel's "My Copycat"

I still have to watch the episode shown yesterday, 140824.
Wow, this is just so cute and fun. Lee Dong Wook is dancing and thankfully, in this episode of Roommate. Since I like it more when he grazes the show.

Ottoke? So adorable!

Lee Dong Wook Can’t Stop Dancing to Orange Caramel’s “My Copycat” on “Roommate”


the roommates 

lee dong wook

Will try to make my own screen caps and capture the video once I watched this.

-mslee1107-

The video

via SBS@yt



source: soompi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review