[mslee's thoughts] KBS New Drama BLOOD Premieres This Monday! Long Trailer is Out.

Okay, the anticipation in this drama is getting high. I am definitely one of the fans waiting for the premiere. Well, mslee has always been fascinated by vampire stories, so Korean version of vampire genre is a must see.

At first I have reservation for the lead male cast, Ahn Jae Hyun playing the role Park Ji Sang. I thought he is too young to take the character. But seeing the trailers that has been released one by one, I am impressed by the his appearance on screen. Yes, I think he has already relayed the perfect aura of Ji Sang as the vampire doctor. I think his stance and the way his eyes pierced through the screen is already giving me a bit of a goosebumps just as his sunbae Ji Jin Hee who will be playing a much darker character, the villain in the drama as Lee Jae Wook.

Then there's Goo Hye Sun, a favorite actress and artist since BOF has taken this challenging role of Yoo Ri Ta, a cold and arrogant doctor. I am really glad that lately, GHS has been receiving good offers and roles that she portrays convincingly. I love her vulnerable approach but at the same time the strength of character can also be felt. The trailer has shown these differing sides of her already and for me as a viewer waiting for the premiere, I think the drama is already going to be a hit on it's time slot.

The Long Trailer


Now, when did this young man form Man From The Stars became manly and oozing with confidence that can get even a third look?






Hmm...his character is something to look forward to, 

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review