Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Friday, May 22, 2015

150520 Article Photos - Lee Jin Wook

It's really rare to find Lee Jin Wook's photos or articles about him when he is not visible or in between dramas. So whenever I chanced upon some photos, I will definitely post here. I am a fan, ottoke?

Though I can not understand the article, but via google translate it seems that it was about his charms, [well he does have tons of them!] and his excellent works like in tvN NINE has been discussed in the article. There were also some CF's he did before.

Anyway, I will be waiting for his comeback in the small screens with Ha Ji Won in 7000 days.

-mslee1107-


Star Focus

[스타포커스] 이진욱, 끝이 없는 ‘블랙홀’ 매력에 빠져 봤어?… ‘안 빠져봤으면 말도 하지마’




No comments:

Post a Comment