Preview - Six Flying Dragons episode 48

Omo! Tonight's episode was the culmination of Bang Won's plan. Should I tell what happened to Sambong and Yeon Hee?

I am not going to further spoil the events although I know there must be lots of sites updating the highlights of episode 47. I will just wait until I watch with full subs. But for now, a preview of what's to come in episode 48. I can't even bring myself to hate Bang Won for although he has always had that scary dark side inside him that Hong In Bang had apparently saw and predicted, I think his father Lee Seung Gye had his share of turning his son to be the kind of person that he became now.

With Bang Won's journey since episode 1...this is just the beginning of his own story to tell.

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review