GIF - Moments of JjongAh Couple

mslee is fired up to make gif!

cute moments of our couple #JjongAh....

please give credit when taking out photos.



 1.the guessing game




2. cheek to cheek




3. pali..pali...:))





4. let's practice that kiss



5. ah wae! we lost!



6. impossible! how can these couple guess?!



7. pretty but you're gonna be cold...




8. okay, this is it!



9. the ring!





10. can my cuteness make you fall in love with me????
look at me oppa!




11. where's my wife?



12. that's my wife..:))









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review