[mslee's thoughts] SPY Episode 6 Screen caps Review - Unexpected Betrayal Shocked Hye Rim

Did I already mentioned that I marathon 3 episodes in one nigh? Yes, last night I was able to find the time to watch. Though I stayed awake until past 2 in the morning, I was still hoping that episode 7 is already here.

The twist is now revealed. And I thought Yoon Jin had already told Sun Woo what is there to tell about her past. Apparently, she is still keeping secrets from him and what started as a pretend for her, now she found herself in a dilemma. I never see this coming, this betrayal she has been doing behind Sun Woo's back. I agree and believe that her love and affection for him is true and honest but she is still a spy for Gi Chul. She is clearly an enemy.

I thought Hye Rim's instinct as a mother not to like her or suspect her is about jealousy. Well, mother's have that kind of feelings when her son finds another woman in his life. But it turned out that she is right. That moment when she found out Yoon Jin met with Gi Chul while she was tailing Yoon Jin was a shock to her. Not again!

It put a damp on mother/son relation when Sun Woo had a short argument with his mother about Yoon Jin. He could not believe his mother was so petty as not to hand him the phone which was ringing, a call from Yoon Jin. He sided with his love and told Hye Rim he was disappointed in her.

I wonder how this story will progress. Both women in Sun Woo's life are betraying his trust, working for the enemy he is trying so hard to catch. Yoon Ji wants to tranfer, to leave Sun Woo but Gi Chul is not giving her the go signal. She will stay next to Sun Woo. All these while Sun Woo was interrogated, and finally Song Joong Hyeok let him go ahead in rescuing the family of the dead defector.

It's hard to explain that the daughter they  missed so much and asked them to be safe is gone. Sun Woo is sorry to relay the sad news.

This drama always ends in a cliff hanging moment. And I can barely wait for next week's episode. I did let out a small wail last night after finishing this episode. It was too interesting that I want to pull the days so I can continue watching. The preview only makes me want more.

Guess SPY is doing a great job in making viewers stick.

-mslee1107-


screen caps



















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review