Starting Again - My JjongAh Blog Episode 1 Screen caps

I have never shared the earlier episode screen caps of WGM JjongAh couple. Since I am declaring myself as a certified shipper of this couple, I think it is only just to post JjongAh episode screen caps in my blog. I am itching to make a new page just for this couple but decided not. 

For a start, [although this is somehow a rewind for the series ended a month ago] here is the pilot episode screen caps.


-mslee1107-



Episode 1



How they met?


Spring time when flowers are in bloom, two unexpected pairing made viewers experience again what's it like to fall in love.

This is We Got Married Kim Yura and Hong Jong Hyun, the JjongAh couple. Every thing in this first meeting was fresh and awkward but real, like fate was working non stop to make this chanced meeting a success.





An introvert meets bubbly personality.
A perfect combination.
Because romantic fools like we are believe in the wonders of opposite attraction.

And how apt that when he finally found her, he was so sure it was her among the other 3 girls that stood inside that waiting room in MBC. Girls' Day Yura stood out and it caught his eyes. I think the chemistry already started that moment their eyes met. 

Quiet handsome meets currently goddess of beauty.
























Until my second post...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review