Jung Yong Hwa - Park Se Ju Look in MHIYD

Counting the days until MHIYD premiere via KBS on the 14th.

CN Blue's lead vocalist Jung Yong Hwa joins the drama as Park Se Ju, the grandson of a CEO but working among the regulars disguised as a VJ. I have been waiting for his look here and wishing there will be difference as Lee Shin in Heartstrings. I was not disappointed for I found his look fresh and handsome. Love his hair done which is not common with his hair up and forehead appearing, finally. Still, his charisma is overflowing.







Another drama that I will surely anticipate every Mondays and Tuesdays for a few weeks. I believe he can do his character very well despite some doubt his acting.

He has a very expressive eyes and he can convey his emotions through them. Gonna give him my support as a fan, first as an actor, second as a singer. Because I came to him first in a drama.

mslee1107 writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review